Nov 22, 2008

昏 Running to the East as sun goes down to the horizon, Chennai Express June 2006

浮雲之生
A Life like the Clouds high Above
Reality is running like the Bullet train..
faster than the Shakespeare's Arrow for Time.

Hey Mr. Cloud, how can you be so free from everything?

I just see the clouds.. totally out of my mind..
.. in the state of zero productivity.. so to speak..
while I feel the rythme of the train comfortably..

I see the only tree over there..
a small but beautiful palm tree..
upright still with the long hairs..

Years ago a bird might drop a seed while she flew..
to initiate the life of the plant on the very spot.

What a miracle of life I see..
What a seemingly inadvertent but extremely well self-maintaining ecosytem
furbished by the Invisible Hand.

The horses seem reallyenjoy galloping here and there in such spacious ranch in constrast to the people in rural India look very touch in making their living.

I often observed sheppards herding goats for milk as well as meats and it looked very much peaceful..
What a beautiful as well as exotic formatio of clouds in the hot dry season.. I could be with the huge clouds for more than 15 minutes in the fast running express.

No comments: