Nov 20, 2008

驛 Stop by the Station, Chennai Express India 2006

I like to stay at the railway station.
People come and go with their companions, heavy luggages
and with something emotional to carry down to their final destination.

Seeing people waiting at the platform makes me getting little bit of nervous, because I see the faces of people with their woes.. more or less.. in life..
The faces seem to tell me their stories of life.. which hasn't been easy at all..

It's quite different feeling that I feel at the airline terminal where I see people with some level of status, arrogance sometimes and seemingly no agony at all .
Specifically they are not allowed to carry any big bag other than brief case or just tiny ones.
And the looks of the people waiting at the air terminal do not really look like travellers..so to speak..

Isn't it pretty? As pretty as the flowers blossomed in nearby tree, the engine seemedd stand there for a long time..

No comments: